1-Write a 650- to 700-word summary including the following:
- The article’s main points
- The article’s conclusions
- Your evaluation and analysis of the article’s conclusions
- References to support your evaluation
- Answers to the following questions:
- How does this article relate the SPL model?
- What ethical issues may or may not exist in the article?
- How might the article affect your role as a scholar, practitioner, and leader?
- From your unique perspective using the SPL model, do you see any components missing in the article?
Format your summary consistent with APA guidelines.
2- Create a reflective and applied statement describing how the week’s learning has affected your thought processes, development, and professional disposition. This statement should reflect your personal learning process (challenges, moments of discovery, life experiences, and interactions). You may also include questions for the course facilitator regarding material that may still be unclear. Ideally, you will use these reflections throughout the course and the program to document your development as a scholar, practitioner, and leader, and to reflect critically on the changes that occur during this process.
Format any citations and references in your reflective statement consistent with APA guidelines.