The case for this module is in two parts: online presence for business and information policies.
Case Part I
Everyday sales items purchased online like soaps, juices, shampoos etc. have almost doubled between the year 2006 and 2010 and it is expected that these figures will keep doubling by 2014. Few years back, e-commerce was not expected to be what is now. It is clear that all businesses need to provide online services sooner or later to remain in the market. The same is true for mobile commerce.
In order to identify what businesses need to do to start their online presence, go over the background readings and any other elective readings you find useful.
When you have read the articles listed in the background material and any other relevant reading you could find, imagine that you want take advantage of the Internet and communication technologies for your business.
“Tools and strategies needed to follow in order to implement electronic and mobile commerce in businesses”
Case Part I
For part I, write a 4-5 page description of the steps businesses need to follow to create an online presence, the required skills and tools and the opportunities and challenges of electronic and mobile commerce.
Taking care of information falls to those who own the information to develop ethical guidelines about how to manage it. Treating sensitive corporate information as a valuable resource is good management. Building a corporate culture based on ethical principles that employees can understand and implement is responsible management. Organizations should develop written policies establishing employee guidelines, procedures, and organizational rules for information.
Case Part II
In this section, you are expected to read the required readings listed in the background material and at least one other elective reading.
When you complete the readings, write a 4-5 pages paper addressing the topic:
“Policies and procedures that organizations should implement to protect themselves”
In your paper, be sure to include:
• What are security policies or e-policies?
• Explain three security policies that you would primarily recommend to an organization to have and why?
• How security policies should be implemented in organizations?
Your assignments will be graded following these expectations:
The paper between part I and II should be 8-10 pages in length in one document submission. Other requirements to consider are as follows.
• Precision: the questions asked are answered.
• Clarity: Your answers are clear and show your good understanding of the topic.
• Breadth and depth: The scope covered in your paper is directly related to the questions of the assignment and the learning objectives of the module.
• Critical thinking: It is important to read the “required readings” posted in the background material plus others you find relevant. Your paper should include important concepts from these readings and incorporate YOUR reactions and examples that illustrate your reflective judgment and good understanding of the concepts.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions