1. Political parties perform four important functions for the political system. What are they?
2. Three critical elections in the 1800s produced a sharp change in patterns of party loyalty among voters and lasting realignment. List these elections and describe what changed in each.
3. The United States is a two-party system. Although third parties have sometimes emerged, most have had short life spans. Discuss the factors that contribute to the perpetuation of the two-party system.
4. Discuss the changes that have occurred over the last thirty years with respect to political party identification and voting behavior. What factors may help explain how an individual votes in a particular election.
5. How are the major American political parties organized and structured? What internal changes have the parties undergone in the last twenty years?
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our team of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!