This assignment relates to lobbyists and advocates. Is there a difference between being a lobbyist and an advocate? Lobbyists provide support for policy, as do advocates, so what is the difference? Most nurses consider themselves patient advocates; however a political advocate is somewhat different. In this discussion, differentiate between a lobbyist and an advocate. Be sure to discuss a political advocate rather than a bedside advocate.
Topics to include:
• Definition of a lobbyist.
• Definition of an advocate.
• Similarities and differences.
• Why are they both important?
• How does “The National League of Nursing” organization, lobby or advocate for health care policy??
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions