• Carefully study the New Hong Kong Airport Transit System (HKATS) project through viewing the Discovery Channel film and online searches
• Choose a small subproject belonging to HKATS and develop your own work-breakdown structure (30 to 50 activities, so high level) – it must be realistic
• Devise a three point timing matrix (with variances) for this structure and produce a plan using CPM
• Produce a Gantt Chart from this plan and analyse the output
• Use @Risk to undertake PERT – quantify the probability of completing the project in accordance with your CPM, quantify the probability of delivering 10% early, and quantify the probability of delivering 10% late.
•Identify the major 3 risks in your plan and state how you intend to mitigate them.
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.