Think of a business that YOU would like to start (It can be anything).
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you explain the importance of your selected business’s vision, mission, and values in determining your strategic direction. Include the following:
- Define your business, products or services, and customers by developing a mission statement. Ensure that you are differentiating your product or service.
- Create a mision and mission statement that clearly tells WHO you are as an organization.
- Create a vision and vision statement for your organization that clearly demonstrates your decision on what you want your business to become in the future.
- Define your guiding principles or values for your selected business. You MUST Include the topics of culture, social responsibility, and ethics.
- Analyze how the vision, mission, and values guide the organization’s strategic direction.
- Evaluate how the organization addresses customer needs and critique how they achieve competitive advantage.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Be sure you review my post in the Main Forum “Tips for Good Grades on Assignments”.
Note: There are 6 parts to this assignment. Here’s how I would do it. Have an intro that tells me what you are going to discuss in the paper (not too long)…then write a paragraph describing you business (don’t make this too long)…create section headings for each of the 6 requirements for the assignment and discuss those requirements in those sections…then write a conclusion. Finally a reference section with 3 – 4 GOOD references (Every paper must have at least 3 references). You should always use your textbook(s) as a reference. Don’t forget to properly cite your references throughout the document.
Please use section headings and include a Table of Contents at the beginning of your paper.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Points will be deducted if:
…you do not include a cover page and Table of Contents
…you do not include section headings (please bold the headings)
…you do not include at least 3 references
…your references are not cited within your paper
…your paper is late
…you have spelling and/or grammar errors
…you don’t adequately cover the material from the assignment instructions
…your paper does not flow well (Business Plans are pretty standard, so when someone is reading your business plan they should be able to glance through it and find the information they are looking for. I have given you the instructions in the proper order they should appear in your business plan, so stick to that order).